At long last, I’ve changed the working title of “Lost and Found.” The story is now called “To Those Seek Sirens.”
I’m completing a small project under a different name at the moment, so I realize posting has been positively barren. I’ve gotten a lot done in “Sirens,” though. It’s much better organized than it was before. The chronology has been cleaned up significantly. I neatened things into five parts: Lotustree, Hawkflight, Fireborn, Inkrose, and Seabound.
Camp Nano is coming up for April, so expect the usual avalanche of updates. *cracks knuckles* I’ve got plenty.
(In addition, I’ve been shuffling around some stuff on the site to make things more accessible. Let me know if anything is wonky!)